Our editorial team works together to help authors produce high quality tutorials. Please direct correspondence in the first instance to Jeri Wieringa at George Mason Universiy who is the acting commissioning editor.
Emeritus Team Members
- Jeremy Boggs, University of Virginia (2012-2014).
- Allison Hegel, UCLA (2013-2016).
- Alan MacEachern, Western University (2008-2013).
- Miriam Posner, UCLA (2012-2016).
- Carrie Sanders, UCLA (2013-2014).
- Evan Taparata, University of Minnesota (2016).
- William J. Turkel, Western University (2008-2015).
Programming Historian also benefits enormously from the efforts of people who volunteer their time and energy. If you are interested in pitching in, either for a single project or in an ongoing role, please find out how to contribute!
We are especially grateful to the dedicated Programming Historian authors who are not members of the Project Team:
Kellen Kurschinski, Seth Bernstein, James Baker, Amanda Morton, Dennis Tenen, Grant Wythoff, Shawn Graham, Scott Weingart, Jim Clifford, Daniel Macfarlane, Josh MacFadyen, Jon Crump, Vilja Hulden, Marten Düring, Max De Wilde, Ruben Verborgh, Seth van Hooland, Jonathan Reeve, Spencer Roberts, Doug Knox, Heather Froehlich, Laura Turner O’Hara, Matthew Lincoln, Sarah Simpkin, Megan R. Brett, Brandon Walsh, Ted Dawson, M. H. Beals, Elizabeth Venditto, Jacob W. Greene, Jeanette Sewell, Boris Capitanu, Peter Organisciak, and, hopefully, you! Find out more about becoming an author.
We also thank everyone who has helped to review lessons by reporting issues, fixing errors, or conducting formal peer reviews. At the time of writing, this has included the following people:
Celeste Tưởng Vy Sharpe, Matthew Lincoln, Shawn Graham, Patrik Persson, Daniel van Strien, Andrew Dunning, milaoiva, Amanda Morton, Eira Tansey, Jim Clifford, James Baker, Jonathan Reeve, Jacob W Greene, Luke Bergmann, Kim Pham, John Fink, silviaegt, Patrick Burns, John Levin, bmw9t, Adam Crymble, Evan Taparata, M. H. Beals, Mary Beth Start, Robert Blades, Ian Milligan, John Laudun, Konrad Lawson, Nora McGregor, Dennis Tenen, William J Turkel, Taryn Dewar, Finn Arne Jørgensen, Jeff Bain-Conkin, Nick Pearce, Amanda Visconti, Eli Pousson, Sarah Simpkin, Aurélien Berra, Fred Gibbs, Chris Forster, W. Caleb McDaniel, Nick Ruest, Miriam Posner, Dave Shepard, Thomas J. Duck, Eduardo Sanchez, Spencer Roberts, Sheila Brennan, Sara Palmer, Jeff Veitch, Tim Compeau, Stéfan Sinclair, Catherine DeRose, Jane Winters, Sharon Howard, Nancy Lemay, Ethan Miller, Lisa Spiro, Paige Morgan, Jamie Howe, John Russell, Charlotte Tupman, Erin N. Bush, Derek Price, Michelle Moravec, Ezra Brooks, Russell Alleen-Willems, Brandon Hawk, Guy McClellan, Jonathan Blaney, Tessa C Hausewdell, Jonanna Swafford, Nabeel Siddiqui, Rob Sieczkiewicz, Ben Hurwitz, Patrick Murray-John, Jason Heppler, Will Hanley, Peter Webster, Ryan Cordell, Justin Larsen, Jason Crider, Sean Morey, and, hopefully, you! Find out more about how to contribute.
Finally, we’d like to thank those who have been involved in organising, running, leading, or supporting workshops involving the project and Project Team:
- Anelda van der Walt, Talarify (South Africa)
- Johann Templehoff, North-West University (South Africa)
- Niklas Zimmer, University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- Renate Meyer, University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- Jane Winters, University of London
- Jonathan Blaney, University of London
- Justin Colson, University of Essex
- Carys Brown, University of Cambridge
- James Baker, University of Sussex
- Anouk Lang, University of Edinburgh